For Transformer Oil Purification:
• ZY Single-stage Vacuum Insulating Fluids Purifier
• ZYD Double-stage Vacuum Insulating Fluids Purifier
· ZYD-E Type Transformer Oil Treatment Plant
· ZYD-M Mobile Trailer Transformer Oil Purification
· ZYD-I Vacuum Transformer Oil Regeneration System
• IIJ Insulating Oil BDV Tester
· ZT Online Dry-out System
For Lubricating Oil Purification:
• TYA High Vacuum Lubricating Oil Purifier
· TYA-I Lubricating Oil Regeneration System Plant
• TYB Multi-functional Lube Oil Purifier
• CYA Centrifugal Oil Separator
• JL Portable Oil Purifier
• LY Oil Press Filter
For Engine and Motor Oil
• LYE Waste Engine Oil Regeneration Plant
· LYE-I Motor Oil Reclamation,Oil Reprocessing Plant
For Hydraulic Fluids Purification:
• TYC Hydraulic Oil Filtration System
For Turbine Oil Purification:
• TY Turbine Oil Purification Unit
• BZ Oil Acidity Correction Device
• Weather-proof Enclosure
· Moisture Detector
ZT Online Dry-out System for Transformer
The ZHONGNENG ZV Dry-Out System is fully automated for safe online connection to the transformer main tank, and provides accurate analysis, degassing and water in cellulose reduction. The ZHONGNENG can be connected to any size or kV rated transformer. It can either be trailer or stand mounted, depending on your requirements. If required, it can also be permanently installed on a transformer.
The ZHONGNENG ZV has three optional treatment cycles: analysis, low vacuum degassing and water removal. Large capacity adsorbent filters are used to remove water.
These large capacity water removal Filters are automatically regenerated (re-dried) at preset intervals. By regularly Re-Drying the Filters, water removal efficiency is significantly improved, which creates a strong disequilibrium between the oil and cellulose. The Filters last over 18 months providing low cost water reduction.
Utilities find them very easy to use. Virtually no maintenance is required, and the many safety features automatically shut down and make safe during faults. An SMS text message or email will be sent to the operator informing them of a fault alarm or power outage. The operator is able remotely start / stop the system with the software supplied.
The water in oil Sensor provides real time data and allows accurate water in cellulose diagnosis. Data is logged to memory and available onsite by laptop and by remote communications (software supplied).
Our ongoing services include analysis interpretation - diagnosis, ongoing monitoring and transformer fleet water reduction management. If you only want be responsible for physically moving the Trojan between transformers, we can provide the Analysis interpretation and time to be left on that transformer etc.